Thursday, March 27, 2014

Love Wet Paint!


This set is so awesome!  Wet Paint is a must have for any stamper. After seeing it on many cards in the March Blog Hop, I knew I had to get inky with it!  I paired it up with Bold Blooms for both of these cards.


This second one is my favorite. I used white embossing powder on Royal Velvet. The spray of flowers were ones I had made when I first got the set and was just playing around. 


Yes, now I may have to re-buy the dies I sold. Haha, ever done that?

Have a great day!
Luanne


5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both so pretty, love the flowers, and of course, Wet Paint!
tfs

Monica K. said...

Beautiful cards! They are both so vibrant and stunning and the flowers looks great with the Wet Paint set.

Jennifer T. said...

Love your cards, LuAnne! My favorite it the red one. It's so cheery!

Alanna said...

These are both beautiful.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful cards, Luanne! I finally got my Wet Paint on Thursday and inked it up on the weekend.... I love it!