Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Over the top Gloss!

For my last card, I went a little wild with the gloss!  After stamping the Art Deco Background with New Leaf and Tropical Teal, I used UTE to emboss the whole panel.  I know, a little too much??  But I went with it.  I added a Half and Half die, topped with the Boutique Borders Congrats frame and a sentiment from Signature Greetings.


Wow, it's bright...!  It was hard to get a decent photo. Its not my favorite, it make go into the re-do pile....! That's it for me.  I've sure had fun with this glossy challenge!  Thanks again for stopping by.

Luanne

8 comments:

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

I like bright and glossy! I think it turned out fabulous!!

Diane Jaquay said...

The background looks great all glossed up! Pretty card!

Patti said...

Hi Sis : )

I can call you sis because we have the same Father!!

Not too much at all!! It is simply difficult to get a great pic when there is gloss involved!! I love it!

Patti

Sherrie M. said...

I like it! The colors look nice together and I love what your did with the half and half panel.

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! LOVING this!! Such an AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL Design!! I LOVE your take on the Challenge!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Alanna said...

I hope you don't scrap this card as it is just beautiful.

Kristii said...

What a pretty card!! Love that you embossed the background!!! Way fun!!!

Kay said...

Gorgeous shine here- and I'm loving that color combo- so inspiring!