Tuesday, March 25, 2014

PTI March Blog Hop

I  have several cards to share for this months Papertrey Ink Blog Hop! This month's theme is glossy! 



This first card was inspired by some funky pants I saw in a catalog and a card by Nichole in February.  Her card used Aqua EP on Enchanted Evening, I chose to put mine on Royal Velvet.  I also glossed up some button stacks for more shine!


Such fun color to work with.  I'll use these two products together again!  The sentiment was cut with a Photo Finishers die from vellum and stamp with a sentiment from the Everyday collection.  

That's for looking!
Luanne



14 comments:

Maureen said...

Hello Luanne! What a classy card today! I love the sentiment on the vellum :) Hope all is well...I'm just off from Spring Break and it's hard to get back into the swing of things! LOL

Rosemary said...

super cool card!!

Martha said...

OH, this is fabulous, Luanne!
I love the colors.

Julia Aston said...

Love that colored EP! the combination is wonderful! The sentiment looks great on the vellum as well!

Crafty Kate said...

What an awesome color combo!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very pretty!

Marybeth said...

Wow, another gorgeous card. I also just saw your DD flower card from last month ...love it! I left a comment ,

Jacquie Southas said...

Stunning color combination - perfect with a bold pattern!

Kay said...

Wow- such a beautifully bold color combo- love the embossing!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. Perfect color combination.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Luanne! Fabulous job with the challenge!

victoria h said...

fab card - the pattern really shines

maryrose said...

Wow, Luanne! Those are some striking colors together! Great job!

Sherrie M. said...

Nicely done. Color combo is wonderful.