Tuesday, March 18, 2014

When you loose a pet...

I had a request for a card to send someone that lost their precious pet.  That's so hard!  I lost my little Heidibear over 7 years ago, and we still miss her!  She was a miniature schnauzer, so I thought of her all evening while I was making this card!


The dog is from Oh Come All Ye Faithful, and the sentiment from Words of Comfort.  The paper is from Basic Grey Max & Whiskers and I used Soft Stone card stock.

I think it will bring some comfort to that pet owner.

Thanks for coming by,
Luanne

6 comments:

Alanna said...

I love your card - so sweet and cute at the same time. I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled you thought of them at this hard time.

Alanna said...

PS - I just found your blog via the PTI forum. Love it and I love your blog name -- so cute.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is perfect, Luanne!

carol (krillsister) said...

Losing a pet is so sad. It is so appreciated when someone remembers by sending a card. Love your new avatar!

IamDerby said...

Very sweet

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful card!