Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Make it Monday All Stars

As soon as I watched this weeks Make it Monday, I knew it would be perfect for the birthday card I needed to make for me grandson!  For my artistic panel with water splotches, I used Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky and Spring Rain.  Then I cut it out with the Stars Coverplate.  I also cut a strip of the stars out of Soft Stone that had been run through my sticker machine.  Then I dipped the sticky side into white glitter.  I just used a few of them, placing them to accent the splotches.  The card base is Pure Poppy, and the stamps are all from 7th Inning Stretch.


How cool did this work out!!  Thanks Nicole for an awesome technique!

8 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Luanne, this is wonderful! Love how you did the technique on the star die cover plate. Looks fantastic. Love the touches of sparkle!

Linda said...

Luanne, this is such a cool boy card. Very cute and unique.

artful-notions said...

Luanne, I love this so much, I'm going to have give it a copy! I have a baseball playing grandson too, and this card is perfect! See how inspiring you are?

Cindy H. said...

Cool... very cool, indeed! Kind of reminds me of the lights at a night game :)

Dianne Ayers said...

Fabulous card, the technique can be used in a surprising number of ways, I love all the inspiration, including yours...those stars are awesome!

Martha said...

What a lovely take on the MIM!
Love the design. Well done!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so fun!

Julie said...

SUPER cute!