Saturday, April 5, 2014

Make it Monday Love

Thank you, thank you, thank you Heather, for helping me breathe new life into some ancient watercolor crayons!!  I just love how this worked, and I have to say, had never tried this technique.  (I had to hunt for those crayons too!)


I found myself low on sympathy cards, and this technique worked beautifully for a soft card.  The colors are Melon Berry and Berry Sorbet.  Mums the Word stamps were used, and I cut just one flower and two leaves to add a little dimension, without loosing the look of watercoloring.  I will be making another one of these!

Thanks for looking!
Luanne

5 comments:

Kathryn A said...

I love your card! Soft and gorgeous!!

Marcia HIll said...

This is SO beautiful! I love this stamp set but never thought of using it for this technique...so perfect for watercoloring! Love your soft color choices too!! :0)

victoria h said...

fab card - love the colours

Kay said...

Wow- this is stunning! I would have never thought to use those particular stamps for this technique, but they are PERFECT! Such a beautiful color combo, too!

Dianne Ayers said...

Very pretty, soft card.