Sunday, May 4, 2014

Keukenhof Gardens

Today I'm going to share a few photos (of the +100)! That I took at Kuekenhof Gardens in the Netherlands. Honestly, I could not stop photographing the millions of blooms there! I know I'll find much inspiration in the future and I highly recommend visiting there if you ever have the opportunity. It definitely was one of the highlights of our trip!  (Dawn McVey, you would love this place, so I thought if you while I was there!!)








Unbelievable beauty! 

Also, I had the opportunity to meet a friend from the PTI Forum, Hanne, while we were there! It was great to learn about her life in Holland, and to see pictures of her darling little one!  The time just flew by...


How cool is that??

Thanks for letting me share a little of our fun adventure! I hope to share a few highlights over the next few days as we get settled at home.  

Hugs ~ Luanne


5 comments:

Diana K said...

Wow! Spectacular gardens and so much fun that you got the chance to meet Hanne. Thanks for sharing these photos.

Diana K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Mc said...

Gorgeous photos, Luanne! Makes me want to pack my bags and get over there now. What kind of camera did you use as these are just stunning? Welcome home and get rested.

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Luanne, thank you for sharing the pictures!!! They're gorgeous.....oh my gosh, what a thrill it must have been to see all those flowers in person! Thanks for thinking of me!! xo

nancy jane said...

What a gorgeous visit you experienced! I came across a quote by Leigh Hunt yesterday: Colors are the smiles of nature. Nature was definitely smiling on you. Thanks for sharing your pictures.