Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Make it Monday #163

I had a little time today to get Stampy!  It's hard to get settled after traveling, but I had a shorter day at work today, and thought I could use a little inky time...  I first watched Danielle's video. Such a fun way to finish off a card!



Of course I had to make a card to go with it!  The stamps used are from Natural Beauties, Half & Half and Background Basic Postmarks.  My coworkers may notice some Ocean Tide fingers tomorrow, as I made some paintbrush splats too!


This will be a hand delivered card, as I couldn't resist adding the sentiment to the outside! The colors are sweet blush, hibiscus burst, raspberry fizz, ocean tides and dark chocolate.


Thanks for stopping by!
Luanne

5 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Luanne, this is beautiful! I really should get this set. Love how you used it!

Steph Hilt said...

Just beautiful Luanne! I haven't used Natural Beauties in a long time and forgot what a gorgeous set this is. Love both your card and the envelope wrap, such a nice coordination of images and color.

Maureen said...

this is so pretty! I love that sentiment and the gorgeous blooms...hope all is well with you, friend! ox

Manuela said...

beautiful set! like the background of the envelope and the color combination.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both so lovely!