Monday, May 26, 2014

Make it Monday Debossing

I actually made my Make it Monday card on a Monday!  I would love to have every Monday off to play!  After running around this morning, I spent the afternoon in my craft area.  Love when I can do that!  I watched Dawn's tutorial, and now I this I need those butterflies....  I did make my card like her other sample, using Modern Cross Quilt stamps and Coverplate.  I also chose one of the trendy color combinations from this week's blog hop contest.  I loved reading everyone's color ideas!  Yellow and gray was mentioned several times...


I also used two of my Boutique Border sets, Congrats and Thanks.  This was tricky, but the end result was reall cool.  

Thanks for coming by!
Luanne


9 comments:

A Crafty Person said...

Lovely card! I like your color combo on this card. Now I want this CP and stamp set!

Marcia HIll said...

Beautiful card and I do really love the color combo...well done! :0)

artful-notions said...

Love the colors together. Beautiful job debossing,

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous.

Diana K said...

Really beautiful card. Love this!

Kay said...

This is just beautiful- such a great pattern with those colors (wouldn't that make a fabulous quilt?)!

Marybeth said...

Sounds like a fun Monday for you! Love your choice of die to emboss. Your card is gorgeous ,and I wish I had the butterflies too.

kreativekymona.com said...

Luanne, I love everything about your card. The colors are amazing. I need to get that cover plate and stamp set. Great job

Patti said...

One of my favorite color combos too! I love the quilt look of your card : )

Patti