Sunday, May 25, 2014

May PTI Blog Hop

This month we have been challenged to use Aqua Mist and Melon Berrry on our project.  These colors are just so pretty together!  I really wanted to use flowers on my card, and PTI has a plethora of them!  I chose to do tulips, inspired by the photo, and my recent trip to Holland.  They are my favorite flower of all!


I used copic markers to color them, and added a layer of Melon Berry Bitty Dot, pleased an an Aqua Mist card base.  The sentiment is from Wet Paint III.

Just so sweet and fresh!  Wish the season lasted a little longer...  

Enjoy the rest of the hop today!
Luanne


15 comments:

Kathy W said...

This is so pretty! I like the aqua shading inside the jar. Beautiful card for the blog hop.

Diane Jaquay said...

The jar of flowers is GORGEOUS, such a lovely card!!

Marybeth said...

Love the tulips and the way you colored them. One flower set I always wished I had. How fun to go to Holland . Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend Luanne .

Meghan said...

So elegant and pretty! Your colouring is perfect!

Renee said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Diana K said...

Total perfection! Love love love how you coloured those gorgeous flowers.

artful-notions said...

Beautiful jar of Tulips, Luanne. Definitely thinking alike, used the same sets. Enjoy your weekend!

victoria h said...

Beautiful

craftmates said...

Pretty pretty card! The colouring is perfect.

Joyce said...

Absolutely stunning. Those tulips are colored perfectly.

Marcia HIll said...

SO pretty! Love the way you colored your tulips...the shading is perfect! :0)

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous jar of tulips!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card, Luanne! I love how you stamped the sentiment!

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty, love the blooms in the jar!

A Crafty Person said...

These tulips have always been my favorite part of this set. I love how you colored them and the Wet Paint set looks amazing with them!