Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Fun


This afternoon I had time to make another Make it Monday envelope and card. I love how easy these are to add and make your card special!


I used the new Botanical Blocks for my card, and then I pulled out Simple Sunflowers to decorate my envelope. They really compliment one another. I used my sticker machine for the flap, to make it more mailable, as Danielle suggested. I really like how the water coloring added to this one!


Here is a close up of the envelope. 

Hope you've had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Hugs ~ Luanne


3 comments:

Betty said...

wonderful set and the watercoloring is lovely!!!

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

What a beautiful set and your colouring is perfect

Oreety said...

Such a beautiful card and envelope set-- I always so admire your work!