Saturday, May 10, 2014

Taking the Dare


Hi there!  Finally was able to put a card together today, while taking the May Diva Dare of "petals & wings".  I was asked the make an encouragement card, and pulled out Blue Skies for the perfect sentiments!  Bonus...the wings are right there too!  My flowers, stamped on the light green panel, are from Joyful Blooms.  I'm not sure this set had ever seen ink, shame on me!


The print paper is from We R Memory Keepers, called Anthologie.  They were perfect for this weeks Color Throwdown challenge as well. 

Thanks for coming by!
Luanne

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love how you used the flower image to create the BG and those butterflies are fabulous. Thanks for taking this month's Dare!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, isn't this pretty...I so love all the flowers and butterflies!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!