Saturday, May 17, 2014

Thank you cards

I celebrated my birthday this week, and have a lot of thank you cards to make!  So this morning I had a chance to make a couple just for me to use!

For the first one I used Stitches and Swirls.  I love these stamps, and haven't used them since I first got them.  I pulled out a sketch and color recipe to help put this together.


Next up, I made another cluster stamping card for this week's Make it Monday.  I won't tell you that this was my third try with this color scheme.  I had a little trouble the smearing, while wiping off the embossed letters. I finally realized I needed to blot with the orange and red inks!


I added a little button accent made with the button dies.  I love how they add without adding bulk for mailing!!

That's it for now.  Have a great day!
Luanne


1 comment:

Marcia HIll said...

Both of your cards are SO pretty! And a happy belated birthday to you! :0)