Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June PTI Blog Hop

It's time for Papertrey Ink's monthly Blog Hop!  For June, we were challenged with an inspiration photo, with some color recipies and layouts.  You could work with any one or all the choices.  I decided to play with the colors and some of my new products.


Here is the palette I chose,



And...I made a shaker card!  I had tried one several years ago, and seeing all the fun inspiration out there, wanted to give it a try.


I think it'll work!  Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy all the projects from the hop!

Hugs~Luanne



12 comments:

A Crafty Person said...

Fun card!! I am loving all the shaker cards.

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

love your shaker card and the new goodies!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Really cute shaker card!!

Betty Wright said...

Luanne, this is fantastic! Love how you created a shaker with the phase die!

Patti said...

The perfect die for a darling shaker card!!

Patti

artful-notions said...

I agree, it's the perfect die for a shaker! And loving how you recessed the sentiment. And don't forget your beautiful background, and all the fun goodies in the shaker! Adorable!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE your Card!! so fun and such a GREAT take on the Challenge Photo!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

carol (krillsister) said...

Darling card. Love the Monte background

craftmates said...

Such a fun shaker card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun & fabulous, Luanne!

Celeste Goff said...

I love shaker cards and this one is gorgeous!

Diana K said...

So fun! And after seeing that fab background you stamped, I'm really regretting that I didn't order Ombre Builders. Thanks for enabling!