Saturday, June 14, 2014

Make it Monday - Baby Wipe Stamping

Well, I don't have a baby like Ashley, so I used a Target wipe to give this technique a try!  And... I have a very limited supply of re-inkers, so I chose Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, and Melon Berry for my colors. The wipes worked just fine, and I ended up making three cards, not just one!  I used the inspiration from Dawn's post this week to make all my cards the same to make up a quick and fun gift set.


Once I had the little assembly-line going, I made these three in about an hour.  I'm going to use one of the plastic containers that our stamps come in, and give it to one of my sister-in-law's on when we see her on vacation next month.


Loved trying these ideas out!

Have a great weekend!
Luanne


3 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute cards.

artful-notions said...

She'll love these! Sweet!

Marybeth said...

Luanne these turned beautifully ! Good idea to make a gift sett out of them. I was limited as well with only two reindeers. Gives us more of a challenge.
DH golfing so I can sneak in some comments .