Saturday, June 7, 2014

Make it Monday note pad


Not having any kids in school anymore, I chose to make a notepad for a coworker whose last day is coming up soon. Working with the Happy Trails set, was fast and easy!  The themes of pencils and pens were perfect for the inside of my pad. I used Spring Moss, Canyon Clay, and Summer Sunrise.  The print is from the First Fruits pattern paper pack. 




Here are my inside looks




She will love this little parting gift!  Thanks to Erin for her great tutorial!

Luanne

3 comments:

Helen F. said...

What a thoughtful way to send off your coworker, Luanne! Great choice of stamps to use for the notebook gift :-)

Alanna said...

I love this and the colors you used. And how fun that you stamped all the inside pages.

kreativekymona.com said...

Luanne, your mini notebook is very pretty. I love the added button. It's a great addition to your book.