Thursday, June 19, 2014

Make it Monday

Using my plaid impression plate, I went for a look of a trellis for my Make it Monday card this week. After embossing, I used different shades if blue and even a little lavender chalk and applied them with my finger. I started with the leaves from Turning a New Leaf, and then used flowers from Natural Beauties. I filled in a little more with the leaves from that set, after the flowers were stamped. 


The sentiment was put on a Half & Half die, along with a few flourishes.  Such a lovely technique to try!  

Thanks for looking!
Luanne

5 comments:

Marcia HIll said...

This really does look like a trellis...SO pretty! :0)

Betty Wright said...

Luanne, this is gorgeous! I think some of the impression plates work better with this technique than others. I used the vineyard and the texture is not this prominent. Yours is FABULOUS! Love how you added the half and half die, too!

Helen F. said...

Love your beautiful Trellis, Luanne! The pretty pink flowers look like a Morning Glory vine :-)

A Crafty Person said...

I love the stamping heavy on one side of this card with the leaves and gorgeous pinky flowers. Really a wonderful technique for this card.
Absolutely gorgeous!!

Angela said...

This is so beautiful, Luanne!