Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vellum for the 4th


Gave this weeks Make it Monday a try tonight. I used vellum to cover my small mason jar. I'm not sure how much I like it, as it takes some detail and shine away from the stars inside, but I do like how the embossing powder worked! I added a little clear spica glitter pen touches on top, but you can't see them very well....



This will be sent to my Mother in Law in Florida. We will get to visit her in July, but after the red, white and blue celebrations!

Thanks for looking!
Luanne 


4 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Darling card. I do like how the mason jar came out.

TheDuosclickinmom said...

I love the vellum jar. Which stamp did you use to create the jar?

Luanne said...

This jar is from the Friendship Jar Summer Fullers from Papertrey Ink.

Helen F. said...

Oh My, Luanne. I love this 4th of July card :-) The 'glass' mason jar is so darn cute and the flags, stars, polka dots and plaid make for a perfect celebration!