Sunday, July 20, 2014

Back home!


Yes, I am still around, even though I haven't posted for a while.  We just got home from a lovely vacation in Siesta Key, Florida.  It was a family reunion on my husband's side, and there were 30 of us there!  It was fabulous!  Before I head back to work tomorrow, I wanted to sneak in a Make it Monday card.  I've been waiting all week, away from my craft room!  This will be for my son and daughter in law, whose anniversary is this week.


I used the largest hand from Hands of Time, and generational stamping.  After I stamped the hands,  I used the big clock face and stamped Soft Stone on top of it.  Rather than cutting the edge, I gently tore the edge.  I have Background Basics Needlepoint stamped on my card base in white, and finished it off with an Aqua Mist ribbon.

It's good to stamp again, but I'll leave you with a little picture of Siesta Key...





5 comments:

Helen F. said...

Luanne, your card is beautiful! Love the Hands of Time stamped in generational stamping~the sentiment is perfect too :-)
Nice picture~glad you had a wonderful trip to FL

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty. Love the torn edging on the card.

Joyously Noelle said...

What a creative and lovely medallion!

Leigh Penner said...

This looks amazing, Luanne! What a fabulous take on the MIM technique!

Betty Wright said...

This is amazing with the clock hands, Luanne! Beautiful design!

Beautiful photo!