Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sending Watercoloring

I have another Make it Monday to share today.  I had this idea to create a background with the Fancy Flourishes set.  I started with Soft Stone cardstock and stamped the flourishes with the same.  Then I used my Aqua Mist reinker to watercolor.  It lost the fine detail, but I loved the look, almost like it was freehand.  The I took some white cardstock, and used Delightful Dalhias to create my floral spray.  I've always had a littl trouble lining the layers up, but no problem with a wet brush afterwards!  I fussy cut the whole thing out, and then added a center of Flowersoft in Raspberry Fizz and Glitter.  The sentiment was stamped with Ocean Tides and it was all ad heated to an Ocean Tides card base.


Loving all the watercoloring that's hot right now!!

Have a great week!
Luanne

3 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Love this colour combo! Beautiful card!

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. Your flower is gorgeous.

PStanley said...

So pretty! Love the flourishes in the background!