Monday, August 25, 2014

August PTI Blog Hop

After being so busy with SAF over the weekend, I almost forgot about the blog hop today!  I'm glad that Nichole chose the clean and simple look to do, as I put this together this morning before work!


I used Maile's technique from last Friday and I loved it!  I  embossed the splat smile, and then I backed my cut out with Tropical Teal bitty dot paper. I used the larger dot paper for my envelope. I topped off the card with a couple of gold sequins, and I was done.  Less then 15 minutes to make!

Hope you all enjoy the hop today!  I can't wait to see what every has done...


8 comments:

Connie MacFarlane said...

This looks fabulous Luanne! Love the tropical teal with gold and white. Great job!

Melissa Sibert said...

What a pretty and striking card. Lovely.

Charlene said...

Love your card and matching envelope!

Jacquie Southas said...

What a fun stamp to emboss for your sentiment!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Gorgeous! I love that you used teal!

victoria h said...

love your card and matching envelope

Inkyfingers said...

So simple but so elegant - love that paper!

Diana K said...

Beautiful set! The embossing of the splat stamp was inspired - and I also love the split design you used.