Sunday, August 24, 2014

SAF 2014 Ancient Rome with Lizzie Jones

Our second challenge brought a new to me, use of embossing paste.  I had messy fun with this one, and made two cards.  I think I like the second one best, but they were both fun!


I ended up trimming the flower out, because I wanted to show more if the pretty red and aqua paper!


I used Round Repeats on Fine Linen paper with Ocean Tides ink.  Then, after embossing, used Chai Tea Dye ink over the panel.  The Mat Stack 1, is also stamped with Modern Wood Mats. 


3 comments:

Sue in Grapevine said...

I really love the colors you used on your 2nd card.

Lizzie Jones said...

The coloring on your flower is so vibrant. I love that! I'm also loving how subtle the tiles are on your mosaic card. It's such a pretty background detail. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!

Lizzie Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.