Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall is here!

Today we are having our first real taste of Fall!  I slept later under cosy covers, and I'm still in my pj's, crafting away...(note to self.. Do not heat emboss on your lap...You will melt your winter acrylic robe...LOL). I've got two cards today, one with an Autumn feel, and another for MIM Halloween.


I just got the dies for this cute little bouquet of leaves.  I'll have lots of fun with this set now!

And I gave this week's Make it Monday a go...


I left some of the Hexigon cuts in place to make my little monster.  The Smokey Shadow and Black inks left it a little more smudged, but I like that it gives it a grungy feel.  The sentiment is from Polka Dot Parade #7 and it's on a diecut from Bubble Talk.

Thanks for looking, and enjoy this day, whatever your weather is like!


2 comments:

Joyously Noelle said...

Your 'boo' card made me laugh, fun idea =)

Alanna said...

What fun cards. And your second one is so unique. Love it!