Saturday, October 18, 2014

Double Dipping

I have another Make it Monday card to share.
 This is my first Christmas card for 2014!  

I did a double embossing using an embossing powder called Stardust, and then I did another step of embossing with gold.  The dies are from the Christmas Poinsettia set, and the flower and leaves were cut from a Kasiercraft print pack.  I added a limitless circle layer cut from Simply Chartruese to the back of the sentiment, and tied it up like a package with some gold cord.  It was all put on a piece of Soft Stone print.

It's super pretty in real life!


Thanks for stopping by!
Luanne



2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Luanne, this is lovely! Love the gold dipped poinsettia! Wonderful Christmas card!

Danielle Flanders said...

A poinsettia dipped in gold is so elegant and a great idea! Thanks for playing along!
Danielle