Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Golden Leaves Bookmark

I was so excited to make a bookmark using Danielle's Make it Monday challenge!  This will be the perfect addition to my Mother-in-Law's birthday greeting next month!!  She is an avid reader, and always has a book from their library going.  I'm sure it's why she is still an active, soon to be 91 year old.  I love her to pieces, and I think she'll like this shiny bookmark!


I don't have the card made yet, as I'm getting the Birthday Classics November stamps tonight for it.  I plan to sew a pocket sleeve on my card to tuck this into. This was really fun!

Thanks for looking!

Luanne 

4 comments:

Marcia HIll said...

Very, very pretty! I'm sure your mother in law will love it! :0)

Danielle Flanders said...

Love the patterns you chose for your leaves, very pretty!
Danielle

Danielle Flanders said...

Love the patterns you chose for your leaves, very pretty!
Danielle

Helen F. said...

Beautiful gift idea, Luanne! your bookmark is so lovely