Sunday, November 2, 2014

Birdies Singing!


Hi there!  After a week off to visit my family in Michigan, I was able to get back to my craft room this weekend.  I played along with two challenges, Make it Monday and Color Throwdown.


I used my new Songbirds set, that hadn't seen ink yet.  So cute!!   And the colors for this week's challenge were fall like, but still so cheery!  

Thanks for stopping by on this chilly fall day!

Luanne

So after looking at this for a while, I did a little tweaking.. I added another black branch for balance, and filled the lower birds flower with a white Posie and pearl.  I like it better now!




8 comments:

Helen F. said...

Very sweet card, Luanne! I really like this color scheme and I LOVE the new Songbirds stamp set :-)

Michelle said...

Beautiful..... love the blue/yellow combo and the Songbird dies/stamps are just perfect!!

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. I love those birds.

Kristii said...

So pretty! Love how you used the technique on the birds and the music score banner is perfect!!

Patti said...

This is such a pretty set! Your card shows it off beautifully!!

Patti

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Luanne. Love the birds with the partial stamping and the music note greeting. Thank you for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown.

Lynn Put said...

Both versions of your card are lovely! I was on the fence about getting this set, but after seeing your card I wish I had gotten it. You used one of my favorite color combinations with the blue and yellow, it's so cheerful.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your card, Luanne! I have these stamps & dies but haven't played with them enough yet....