Sunday, November 9, 2014

Make it Monday for Thanksgiving

I thought quite a bit before I made this card!  I wanted to do a Thanksgiviving card for my MIL, and thought the Ginkgo leaves would work well.



I stamped the leaves with Versamark ink, and stamped the berries right onto the tag.  The background was made with Ombré Builders with Terracotta Tile, Canyon Clay, and Harvest Gold.  The bow is a scrap of off while silk I had leftover from another project. 

Today a went to a friends house and made the globes for Christmas presents!  I'm also going to help her make them with with thirteen 9-year old Girl Scouts in a few weeks.....!

Have a great week!
Luanne

3 comments:

Noreen Fontana said...

A lovely card. Thanks for sharing. I am having fun using partial die cuts and this bookmark!

Helen F. said...

Very pretty card, Luanne. Love that Bookmark die, it needs to move on up on my wish list :-)

Marybeth said...

Another gorgeous card.uanne,this looks like it would go for this week too. I just got my bookmark last week! It kept selling out.