Monday, November 24, 2014

Novermber 2014 PTI Blog Hop!

This month's theme is SNOW!  Growing up in Michigan, I saw lots of it!  I still remember waiting to hear if we got enough over night to have school cancelled...in Lexington, they just think it's coming and school is off.  

I took my inspiration from the black and white photos, and tried to keep my card monochromatic, using textures and embossing instead.


Couldn't resist a pop of soft color for the spray of greenery.  It really picked up th pink tones of the mica flakes.  


Enjoy all the hop today.  You can find the rest here, http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2014/11/november-2014-blog-hop-
challenge.html

Luanne

15 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it. The sled is amzing
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

the primitive country bug said...

Oh Luanne, this is just stunning! I love the glistening sled and the monochromatic colors are perfect for sledding in the snow. Have fun on the blog hop! Blessings~ Birgit

Inkyfingers said...

what a pretty, festive card and I love that sentiment!

Marcia HIll said...

SO pretty and I love the sentiment too...perfect for your beautiful card! :0)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love it!

Mary said...

Definitely fits the snow theme! Love the sled...very pretty card -

Jacquie Southas said...

So many lovely details = beautiful card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love the vintage sleigh and all the snowflakes!

Sharon said...

The sled is stunning!

Karen C. said...

Very fun and festive card. The snowflakes are a great background for the sled.

Helen F. said...

Fabulous card, Luanne! Love all the texture you incorporated and that fun sled!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Love all the details.

~amy~ said...

How fun, great monochromatic look!

Carol Doggett said...

WOW! I love the monochromatic idea! Beautiful!!!!

Joyce said...

Love all the different textures you used on this card. And, I forgot how much I adore that sled. Must pull that one out soon.