Sunday, December 7, 2014

Make it Monday Glittered Frames

Today I took a break from my own Christmas cards, to do a Make it Monday one.  I don't know about you, but it seems I haven't had time to just play with my stamps and paper!  So using Dawn's video, and some jewel tone inspiration, I made this one...


I used White Shimmer and Brushed Gold cardstock, and my frame uses some soft purple glitter on a Royal Velvet base.  It just shines in real life!  I used some Spring Moss ink on the leaves and for the center of the poinsettia. The final touch is a dot of gold beads.  The sentiment is from Rustic Wreath and is embossed with white EP.

Thanks for looking! Hope your Christmas preparations are going well......
Luanne

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Marybeth said...

Yes,i feel just like you not enough time to make a card for fun. This was fun and your card is stunning, Luanne! I love the royal velvet color you used for the backdrop of your beautiful white bloom.

Viki said...

Love this stamp/die set. This turned out really cute.

Lynn Put said...

Oh WOW!!! This is gorgeous! Your white poinsettias against the rich purple looks so elegant.

Alanna said...

This is beautiful.