Thursday, January 1, 2015

A la Carte

Playing today's Make it Monday was fun!  I really haven't stamped much in the last few weeks, so first I had to clean off the tornado that went through my craft table...  I choose Melissa's challenge from last week, because I really wanted to play, and just couldn't squeeze it in!  


My colors are Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist and Tropical Teal.  The stamps are Bold Bouquet and my new Cheerful Heart set that hadn't seen ink yet!  This is my all time favorite scripture too.

Hope to get more in the inky groove over the weekend.  Happy New Year!


5 comments:

Oreety said...

Such a beautiful card and I love your junk bow!!

Alanna said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Love the colors.

Helen F. said...

Pretty card, Luanne. Love the beautiful sentiment, stamps/dies and color combo you used for Melissa's technique.

Marcia HIll said...

What a beautiful card Luanne! Loving your color choices, but most especially the verse/sentiment, as that is one of my favorites too! Well done! :0)

Linda said...

So pretty. Lovely colors.