Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 2015 PTI Blog Hop

It's all about Hearts this month! With Valentine's Day just around the corner, and I was happy to pull out pink, red and frilly stuff!  I also borrowed my friend Amanda's Coverplate/Hearts for a few to send my granddaughters.


And, the Framed Out #11 was put to use as well..


Last, but not least, I finally splurged on the Limitless Heart dies, and can't wait to use them more!


It was great to get these ready to send in the next few weeks!  Enjoy hopping to see all the other fun ideas for Heart card giving.

Hugs ~ Luanne



15 comments:

Helen F. said...

Three beautiful Valentines for your granddaughters, Luanne!
I LOVE the pretty Cover Plate and how you used the negative and positive hearts :-)
Limitless Heart dies make any occasion special too.

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous cards Luanne! The the pink gingham is darling and your last card is my favorite .I am sure your granddaughters will love these.

Marcia HIll said...

All 3 of your cards are SO pretty Luanne, and I'm sure your granddaughters are going to love them! :0)

victoria h said...

pretty cards

Birgit said...

Fabulous cards! The Limitless Layers were a recent splurge for me as well. I'm loving them! Your grand~daughters will be thrilled!

Betty Wright said...

These are all so lovely, Luanne! Great designs!

Kathy Mc said...

Very pretty, Luanne! I've been debating over the heart dies but now you've convinced me I "need" those. After all, we can use hearts year-round, right?

Leigh Penner said...

These are so pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

These are so pretty!

Alina said...

they are very beautiful, Luanne!

artful-notions said...

3 great cards, Luanne! Love how you bordered the last one!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful set of cards! Love all the pink and hearts! Happy hopping!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great set of cards!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely cards. Great cover plate

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! These are all ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your takes on the Challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)