Sunday, January 25, 2015

Make it Monday Trifold Cards

I have two posts today. For the PTI Blog Hop, you can go to the main page and scroll down...

I had seen a scrapbook layout using these colors, and though it would be a good opportunity to try out this week's MIM challenge, trifold cards.  

I used polkadot basics III for the bottom, and the top half was made with Delightful Dahlia and Delightful Dahlia additions. I made my closure with two simply chartreuse buttons and some twine and added some black sequins for the center of the flowers.

Kinda like how it went together!  Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! This is so BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Design and those Flowers are just so Perfect!! AWESOME take on the MIM Challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

StampinLouie said...

GREAT JOB! Love your take on MIM! Just recently discovered your blog. Love the name as well! LOL