Sunday, February 8, 2015

Papertrey Anniversary- A Bunch of Blooms!

Today, the challenge is to create a bouquet of flowers, using several different flower stamp sets.  I started by pulling out one of my all time favorites, Friendship Jar. I stamped stems and greenery from Meadow Greens.  Then I proceeded to add smaller flowers from Ruby Rose and Friendly Flowers.  I love how this all came together!  I did a little watercoloring with Aqua Mist on the jar, and when it was dry, stamped the sentiment, from A Cheerful Heart, in black.


Love that verse, and I love all these wonder stamp sets put together!  Thank you PTI!!

Thanks for looking!  
Luanne

9 comments:

victoria h said...

Beautiful card

Manuela said...

jsut beautiful your flower bouquet

Linda said...

Such a pretty flower bouquet.

Birgit said...

I just love this! I don't know why I don't use Friendship Jar more often. I'm totally in love with Mason jars. Your bouquet makes me think of wildflowers picked and put in a jar. A lovely country centerpiece!

JeanFB said...

A beautiful spring bouquet!

Betsy V said...

Luanne, this turned out so pretty. I love the meadow greens paired with the flowers - great combo!

artful-notions said...

Love your bouquet in a jar! Great combo of stamps!

Connie MacFarlane said...

I absolutely love this Luanne! Fabulous design, colours and sentiment. Great choice and use of stamps.

Dido said...

What a beautiful card, perfect for the sentiment you chose.
Di