Sunday, February 8, 2015

Papertrey Ink Anniversary- Bags & Tags

I just love Dawn's new series for making tags!  I love to add them to my packages, just the thing to spruce up any kind of gift.  Today we were challenged to make a tag with a matching package. I have found that I can use the Front and Center die on a inexpensive bag from Michaels or the Dollar store.  Easy Peasy!


Here, I've used it with two tags and my Limitless Layer Heart dies.  The top heart was cut with Vellum (can't wait for the new patterned vellum!), and then it was embossed with white and green. I added a teal pearl in the center of the flower.    

Had to take a picture on my table this time, hope you can see it alright!

Have a great week...
Luanne 

3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Hi Luanne, I just hopped over from Papertrey Ink site to see that tag up close. It is beautiful and really stood out in the gallery. LOVE these colors. I am your newest follower and I am happy to see you are a fellow Sister in Christ. God Bless!

Birgit said...

Wow! This is truly fabulous! I love the colors and the design. It jumps right out of the linky list. ;0)

Nancy Guse said...

Luanne, this is gorgeous!!