Saturday, February 14, 2015

Papertrey Ink Anniversary- Bling on the Metallics!

Yay, it's the weekend, and I had some time to catch up on The anniversary challenges for Papertrey Ink's eighth anniversary. I'm bringing (or "blinging" as the case may be) on the metallics this morning with this card!  I used Fancy That for my silver and gold embossed background.  It is so pretty in real life!   


The sentiment is embossed in white on some gold shimmer cardstock, and the flower was made with the button dies in vellum.  I'm ready for a Wedding or Anniversary with this one.  Off to make one more challenge card.........

Luanne

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful! That stamp set is on my wishlist and now I remember why! Fantastic card!!

Lynn Put said...

This is gorgeous! I love the gold and silver embossed patterned you created for your background.