Saturday, February 14, 2015

Papertrey Ink Anniversary- Ombré Blues!

I'm singing the blues, as this is the last of the challenges for me.  I've had so much fun, pulling out different sets to play with over these last 10 days.  It's given me a whole new love for PTI and their fabulous designers. 


I've used the great Ombre Builders set. It was easy and so pretty, I hated to cover too much up!  I finally settled on the Phase Play Happy die, with a sentiment from 2012 Birthday Tags. I sold a couple of masculine birthdays cards this week, so this will be good to have in my stash.  

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait for tomorrow...what's on your list?

Luanne

3 comments:

Leslie L. said...

I love how your card turned out. I haven't yet inked up that particular stamp from Ombre Builders but I really need to.

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your ombre stamping. I think I need to add that ombre builders set to my very LONG wish list. :) Great card!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh I love your background! It sure was fun , I always love using my Papertrey Ink stamps! Love this card too Luanne.