Saturday, March 14, 2015

Back for Make it Monday!

After a fun vacation in Texas, I had a chance to get to my craft table this morning.  I really wanted to try my hand at "smooshing" again. (My first effort was hopeless!). Well, I managed to get today's attempts into cards, but I still need a little work!  I've got three Easter cards to share, and the first two use the Smooshing technique.


I love the final look of this one.  It was a little washed out, so I added the Alleluia stamp randomly in like colors.  This second one is a total case of Betsy's.  It's the card that had me buying Bitty Bouquets, which I love!


Last is a card using one of the the Metallic Gold paper pack sheets.  So easy to use!


That's it for today.  Thanks for looking!

Luanne



5 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh Luanne, these are all wonderful...you did a great job with the smooshing! I must keep practicing too, it is kind of addicting, isn't it? And they make such a lovey backdrop for the Easter cards you made!!

sarah.boirin said...

gorgeous cards.x

Tonya Jastad said...

These are all beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

I'm glad you had a great vacation!
All of your cards are wonderful! Very pretty!

Marybeth said...

Welcome home! All three are gorgeous Luanne! I love the way you used the scribbles in the background what a beautiful card! Your smooshing is gorgeous!