Sunday, March 22, 2015

CONFETTI CLUSTER STAMPING

I used my Life is Beautiful butterfly die as my shape for this technique. My colors are Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry and Limeaide Ice.  A few touches of Canyon Clay with the smallest cluster I could find (from Rustic Weath) added a perfect touch at the end.  I cut the Top butterfly from Pindot Vellum.  The sentiment is from Wet Paint, and the finishing touch was a Champagne Kaisercraft rhinestone.


Fun technique! Thanks Laurie for a great Make it Monday!

5 comments:

Vikki Hein said...

Love your soft colors and design! I get so much inspiration from all these cards - yours is one to case!

Marcia HIll said...

Beautiful! :0)

Shelly said...

Love how you cluster stamped behind the die cut overlay! Great use of this technique! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is beautiful!

Kathy Mc said...

Great idea, Luanne, to add a vellum butterfly over your confetti cluster. Love your results!