Sunday, March 1, 2015

Playing with a Smile!

This week I am planning to visit my daughter in Texas! I can't wait to see her, and of course, I wanted to take her a little gift of cards.  I love how I can reuse the plastic boxes our stamps come in.  Perfect size for three or four.  And...because they are clear, I did a little decorating inside and out.


I got my Enclosed-Flower items yesterday, and used the papers that match the cards inside to help complete two different tags.  This was so much fun!!  And here is a shot of the cards inside....


I used Nicole's idea to use Swoosh and the Butterfly dies for a quick card, and lined the envies with matching papers.  The papers are from Kaisercraft.

Hope you are having a blessed day!
Luanne



5 comments:

Alina said...

I love them all, Luanne! enjoy the time with your daughter!

Karen C. said...

Such sweet cards and packaging!
Enjoy your visit.

Teresa said...

What a great little set of cards and envelopes! Enjoy your time together!

Betty Wright said...

These are all beautiful, Luanne! Lovely designs and colors! Wonderful set!

Ohhh Snap said...

Great card set! So beautiful : ).