Saturday, April 11, 2015

Make it Monday Ombré Vases

I just purchased the Mega Gracious Vases before they went into the vault. I'm so glad I did!  They've been on my wish list forever, and kept getting bumped for new things.  It's an awesome set for all the great floral images we have.  I've used it them for this week's Make it Monday Ombré stamping, and they worked great.


I used Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise and Melon Berry inks on the pottery, and Simply Chartruese for the greenery.  A bit of rustic twine to finish it off and it's ready for mailing.

Thanks for looking!
Luanne

4 comments:

artful-notions said...

Wow, Luanne, super vases and ombre stamping! Sort of Southwestern with those gorgeous 'desert' colors!

Marcia HIll said...

I didn't even know there was such a stamp set like that at PTI...I love it! And you colored them beautifully too! Very pretty card! :0)

Kathy Mc said...

Your vases look so real, Luanne. You did an awesome job coloring them using the ombre effect!

Joyce said...

This is a beautiful arrangement of vases, and I just love your ombre. Glad you got this one before it went into the vault. I'm pinning this one to inspire me to remember to pull out my set one of these days. It is practically in my own vault...gathering too much dust.