Sunday, May 31, 2015

Betsy's New Kit Inspiration!

So when I saw today's peeks of Betsy's new kit, I was inspire to pull out my SAF kits and play! I forgot about the cute papers that were included, so I used them to make several cards.  So fun!  


I fussy cut the center image on this one. The sentiment is from 2012 Birthday Tags.


I cut a couple of pieces of the cute paper to make this.  The sentiment is from Boutique Borders.


This last one was just stamping, using Betsy's original design as a guide.  The bottom is some crocheted lace I had on hand, and I adhered it with some vellum tape!

Thanks so looking!  I think her new kit is just amazing!

Luanne





2 comments:

papercrafter52 said...

You did a lovely job on these cards. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing the whole offering tomorrow.

Monica K. said...

Beautiful cards! Love them all!