Friday, May 1, 2015

Make It Monday #210: Using Vellum To Soften Patterns

Wow! I loved the ideas Lizzie shared with us this week!  Not only do I love vellum, but what a great way to use some papers I fell I love with, but they were too busy or bold for a small card.  Yay!  I've had this pretty piece of paper for several years, and I love how well it worked with my Happy Birthday plate!


It worked so well, I may need to make two!  I've added just a touch of ribbon on the side for interest.  Can't wait to try some more ideas...!

Have a great weekend!
Luanne

3 comments:

Betty Neville said...

Beautiful card! Love the touch of ribbon!

Kathy Mc said...

Perfectly executed, Luanne! Now I know I need that Phrase Play die. Didn't buy any yet because I wasn't sure which one I'd use the most, but you've convinced me. Your bow finishes your card nicely.

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous,Luanne! I'm going to CASE you on this one with different patterned paper . :) love this and just enough bow!