Saturday, June 13, 2015

MIM Stamping with Neutrals


I went for a Sympathy card for this week's technique challenge from Dawn.  I used Fine Linen card stock and ink for the base, and Boutique Borders Sympathy for the sentiment.  I had stamped the first set of flowers with Smokey Shadow, and it just took away from the softness of a sympathy card. So I tried again, using Kraft and Fine Linen leaves, and liked it a lot better.  The blooms (from Garden Grace) are Berry Sorbet, stamping off once for the flower centers.  

Great way to use unlikely colors on a card!

Luanne 

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Luanne ,this is such a peaceful and beautiful sympthy card. I love the cluster of flowers,another set to add to my wish list.

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful card!

LauraJane:) said...

Simply Splendid sympathy..I really like the mix of stamps you used..perfect neutral stamping:)