Thursday, June 4, 2015

Plaid at the Watercooler

I I absolutely love the new Plaid Builder from PTI.  I got to play with it, and another new favorite, Watercooler Talk, because a co-worker is going to another department and I won't see him a a regular basis now.


I loved that I could choose masculine colors (Fine Linen, Kraft, Pinefeather, and Dark Chocolate) and that there was a perfect sentiment for the occasion.  Can't wait to give it to him tomorrow!

Thanks Betsy and Dawn, for your wonderful new stamp sets!

Have a great day! ~ Luanne

2 comments:

Karen C. said...

Love this background. It's a great choice for a masculine card.

Joyce said...

This is absolutely perfect! Love your plaid and color choices. I am on the fence about this set because it seems very close to Super Stripes. What do you think?