Saturday, July 4, 2015

Inspiration Challenge #500


Today it is the 500th challenge on Splitcoast Stampers "Inspiration Challenge"!  While I don't always have time to play, the site chosen to inspire us was so fabulous, I spent a looooooong time pinning ideas first!  I went with this photo for my card.


I think it reminded me of the china I chose as a young bride way back in 1975.  So brides still pick china patterns? My sits in a pretty cupboard in my dining area!  Anyway, this is my card...


I had purchased these pretty Parisian Blue papers recently.  And the Bitty Bouquets worked well across the focal point.  


Lastly, another sheet of paper to line the envelope!  

Now go find your inspiration at

http://greenweddingshoes.com

You will love it!

And Happy 4th of July to my US friends!
Luanne



No comments: