Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Creating Like Heather...

I was so in love with this awesome card by Heather, I couldn't wait to try it out!  I love this new challenge, as I get so inspired by all the designers.  


Here's mine...



I used a sheet of white cardstock, and the same colors, and spritzed with water too.  I had some smaller leaf images that worked well.  The base of my card was stamped with Autumn Pattern Pieces, which I still love, love, love! I have a ton of fall birthday cards to make, so I used Wet Paint to add a birthday sentiment.

So.. I had to make a second card, because I had more leaves!...



Thanks for stopping by!

Luanne

4 comments:

Joyously Noelle said...

What a festive fall card! It's so fun to see how you used the inspiration card =)

Birgit said...

What a pretty fall card! I love the crosshatch border with the gingham! Are those both stamps??

Maureen said...

Love the colours you created on the leaves :) ox

Marcia HIll said...

WOW...your leaves turned out beautiful Luanne! I loved Heather's card too and can't wait to try out her technique too...Love the water spots on the leaves! Very, very pretty card! :0)