Tuesday, August 18, 2015

MAKE IT MONDAY #221: MASKING SENTIMENTS

Pulled out one of my favorite fall stamp sets for this week's MIM, Harvest Berries!

I stamped an all over background stamp in Fine Linen to start. It gave a lot of texture to this super easy flat card. 


The ginkgo leaves were stamped several times, using Harvest Gold, Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado. The sentiment is stamped in Dark Chocolate, and the berries in Canyon Clay. I added a little twine to finish it off.  Thanks for looking today!

Luanne

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Love this <3

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful card! I love the background, the twine and the rustic look of this card. Great job of masking!

Marcia HIll said...

This is SO pretty Luanne! I love how you did the all over background before stamping those beautiful ginko leaves...absolutely lovely!! :0)

LINDA M said...

Lovely card. I really like how you used the background stamp first & the multiple colors on the Harvest Berry stamping.

Colleen said...

Fabulous, Luanne!! I love your background paper and those ginko leaves surrounding the sentiment is awesome

Linda said...

Beautiful Luanne, I used the same sentiment but with different flowers.