Sunday, August 30, 2015

SAF 2015: UNCONVENTIONAL MATERIALS CHALLENGE

When I first saw we needed hardware supplies, I thought, well I can just pull out something from my hubby's stash!  However, I had to just go "look" at Home Depot on lunch Friday, and found much more interesting items to play with!  I didn't use everything I purchased, so I was all in on this card for about $3.50.



Here's my creation.....!



I little rad for me, but I liked how it came together.  The main items are the Neon Key ID Bands.  They fit around the circles cover plate die perfectly.  The clear globs are the Vinyl Bumpers.

Fun for a young guy's birthday card!  I will use those sticky numbers too. I have lots of friends turning 60 this year!

Thanks for looking! 


1 comment:

Gina said...

The key ring bands are a cool idea and look great on the black. I love those vinyl bumpers, too!