Saturday, October 17, 2015

PTI Create With Us - October

I was very inspired by this post from Melis...


I used the only Botanical Blocks I have, and ended up making two cards.



This first one is my favorite, but I haven't quite mastered the more washed look. But I like the finished card, and even added one of her "junk" bows!

I'd like to add some seed beads or brown glitter to the center of this next one.


The center is a little messy, and I think adding that touch might help.  But how gorgeous is Melissa's card?? So amazing to be able to see and give it a try!

Thanks for looking!
Luanne



2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Oh Luanne, I knew before coming to your blog, who's card you chose to CASE! Both of yours are gorgeous, you captured Melissa's sweet style right down to her junk bow :-)

Maureen said...

these are so pretty! I am all over the junk bows too! I love them!