Sunday, November 1, 2015

Color Throwdown

This week I'm playing with the color Throwdown challenge again!


I love this great inspiration, and I actually made two cards.

For this first one, I created a plaid background as my staring point...


I wanted a couple of masculine birthday cards, so I pulled out my favorite masculine set right now called Guiding Light.


It was fun to try this out with the non traditional colors of Aqua Mist, Canyon Clay and Smokey Slate (from SU).

Thanks for looking, wishing you a great week ahead!



5 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great plaid background on the first one, and I LOVE the lighthouse on the second! I bought that stamp set awhile back, and have yet to use it. Thanks for the reminder to get it out, and thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Wanda Cullen said...

Always thrilled to see your creations in the gallery! Both cards are great masculine designs and a great use of the throwdown colors!

Joan Ervin said...

I am always looking for masculine designs and here you have created two...they are both fabulous!!! I love the plaid on the first and the nautical theme on the second...thanks for the inspiration!!! Thanks, also, for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards, Luanne! And congratulations on winning this week's MIM!

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful masculine cards!! Great use of the colors!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!